I value my reputation as a skilled technician. As such, I work hard to provide quality work to every customer.
Red Seal Journeyman Mechanic
I have over 20 years experience working as a Mechanic. My extensive work history spans across working on inboard and outboard marine engines, gas and diesel engines, light duty vehicles, heavy duty vehicles, heavy duty equipment, cranes and oil field drilling equipment. I have applied my Mechanical skills and knowledge in many roles such as; a dealership employee, a Senior Field Service Technician, a Technician Supervisor, and as Drilling Maintenance Manager.
My full time job is now owning my own service business and working as a Mobile Marine Mechanic on Vancouver Island.
Marine Mechanics are not only hard to come by on Vancouver Island, but Marine shops also have long waits for service. I offer my customers a service where I can come to their boat and not only provide quality service, but also eliminate the burden of arranging transporting their boat to a shop.
Why Choose a Mobile Mechanic ?
- Saves time – It doesn’t require time away from your job or family to transport boat.
- Saves you money – No missed hours at work to transport the boat.
- Less Down time more boating time – Your boat wont sit around a yard waiting it’s turn.
- You don’t have to be there – I provide service at customer’s choice of location without them needed to be there.
Why Choose Me?
- I have over 20 years experience as a mechanic.
- I have commercial liability insurance to safe guard your assets.
- I provide quality work in a timely manner.
- I provide quotes to help you understand the anticipated costs.
- I am a highly regarded mechanic in all areas I have worked in.